Sunday, January 18, 2015

Liebsterrrrr

The Liebster Award

I got nominated by Megan Jade for the Leibster Award, an award for undiscovered blogs! Her blog is super cute so stop what you're doing right now and look at it. 


RULES:

  • Thank and link to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the nominator
  • Nominate 11 other blogs and link them (under 200 followers)
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
  • Finally notify your nominations via social media/blogs


1. Where is your favourite place in the world?
     I've only been to two countries outside the US, that were for mission trips- Honduras and Mexico, and those places bring me so much sadness because of the way people are forced to live. SO, out of places I've actually been, Nantucket would be be favorite place (and I'm related to 2 out of the 5 men who founded it which is kinda cool). If I got to choose my favorite place that I've never been to, but would like to-it would be Australia! (:

2. How much would you be willing to spend on an item of clothing? 
Not much, lol. I'm broke as fuck so anything under $20, unless it's not my money!

3. Who is your 'style icon'?
I have a few. I LOVE Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Swift and Lana del Rey. I love Vanessa because she's super boho, flower child looking and I think that's the cutest look. Taylor is just super classy and classic in whatever she wears because she's perf. And Lana just has the greatest relaxing, beautiful sense of style.

4. What is your current favorite song?
I don't have one particular song right now, but just about anything on Taylor Swift's 1989 or Macklemore's The Heist. They are my favs. 

5. Do you collect anything?
Nope! Random crap, mainly. I'm a bit of a hoarder and have a hard time getting rid of things!

6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Good God, a lot. I just asked my mom how many she thinks I own and she gave me a snide look and said "too many." Lol, maybe like two and a half dozen? 

7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Pokémon. Super lame, I know, but I love it.

8. Do you watch any YouTubers? If so, who? 
YES! I love YouTube!! I love The Young Turks which is a super awesome news vlog, Vsauce, a science vlog, and obviously Jenna Marbles and Taylor Swift. 

9. What is one amazing thing that happened to you in 2014?
2014 was actually a horrible year for me so like, maybe going off to college for the first time would be it.

10. What are your hopes for 2015? 
To have fun and be happy (:

11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
I want to be happy and making money!

I don't really know how to tell if someone has under 200 followers, but these blogs are cool.


My Questions:
1. What do you want to do with your life?
2. What motivated you to create your blog?
3. Your favorite specific thing to blog about?
4. One place you'd love to travel to?
5. What would be the first thing you do if you won a million dollars?
6. What is one major thing you would like to accomplish within the next two years?
7. What is your dream car?
8. How many blog posts do you have?
9. If you could learn one language, what would it be?
10. Cats or dogs?
11. Biggest accomplishment in your life so far?










1 comment:

  1. Great answers! I couldn't agree more with you on number 3 :) x

    ReplyDelete