Friday, February 13, 2015

Easy Contouring!

Okay today I will tell you about my contouring routine and what I use! So after I moisturize, apply my Porefessional from Benefit, and foundation, I work on my contouring! 
Recently I got the NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator and have been using it as my highlighter- full review to come soon- and it's pretty good. I apply it like this--

Down my nose, cupid's bow, chin and along the higher parts of my cheek bones. I use Kim Kardashian's picture of the way her makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic (Instagram- makeupbymario), does her contouring because it really is gorgeous. See here- 

The only difference is that I tailor this look for my own face shape. 
As far as bronzer, I apply it to the sides of my nose to make it appear thinner, my temples connecting it towards the outer part of my face to underneath my cheek bones to make them pop, and then my neck to make sure there's no harsh line from my pale neck to my nicely bronzed face! As such-


I use an E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzer that I got for pretty cheap from like Walmart (I'm all about cheap makeup that works). 

And this is the finished product!!


It looks shimmery and glowing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment