Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hauling It In for Spring

I went on a huge shopping spree today with one of my best friends and spent almost $300!


~~

First, I went to Urban Outfitters. If you've never been there, then I'm telling you now, they're expensive. Especially for a broke college student. We immediately went to the clearance section and even that started at $19.99 for their clothes.
Thankfully I got lucky and found a cute pair of white frilly underwear! Then, we got two amazing disposable cameras that have built in graphics, so when you take a picture and develop it, the graphics show up on the picture! They're so cool.

The undies were $2.99 and each camera was $4.99. Not a bad steal for an expensive store. 

~




Next, we went into Victoria's Secret. I was looking for a good push up bra, but didn't find one that I really would spend almost $40 on.
After I couldn't find one, I decided I need something that at least says Pink on it. I found this super cute dress with "Pink" written on the sides. I love this dress particularly because of the collar. You don't really expect what almost looks like a gym band on it, especially on a cheetah print dress, and it really stood out to me because of that. It's so cute.
And it was only around $32





~

We then went to Lush! This is only my second time buying from Lush, but I absolutely love it. I'm obsessed already.
I got a toner water for your face called "Breath of Fresh Air."
I used it tonight after washing my face, and it smells so good! I can't wait to see if it helps my skin in any way. Review for that will come in time.
I also got a bubble bar called "Sunny Day." It's yellow and covered in gold sparkles. Now that I'm thinking about it, I feel like it might turn the bath water to a yellow that might look like pee, but we shall see! Lol.


That concludes my shopping day! We also got amazing Macarons from "Woops!" I got lemon poppyseed, peanut butter and rose flavor! They were incredible. I love the taste of macarons, they're so unusual, but good. Box of 6 for $15!


What are some things you plan on buying for the spring? 




No comments:

Post a Comment