Saturday, December 27, 2014

just a small post- Christmas haul

SO, I went to Kohl's today for some post-Christmas shopping. I got these amazing finds in the 60% off rack (minus the gold cuff bracelet)! The very first thing I grabbed was the black velvet leggings. I've been dying for a pair! They are absolutely perfect for winter fashion! The shirt I love because it has a beautifully fascinating flowery zigzag design. The patterned leggings caught my eye because it wasn't an overly obnoxious pattern that draws too much attention to them. And the gold cuff I love because it has a cool pattern and it's gold, can't go wrong there. So happy. 
Shirt- $8.40
Patterned Leggings- $12.50 
Black Velvet Leggings- $10.50 
Gold Cuff Bracelet- $16.00     All from Kohl's!

     ~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment